As a Facilities-Equipment Maintenance Supervisor, you will provide preventive maintenance, repair service, and facility services to all company owned properties. This position will need to possess the ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair machinery, hydraulics, equipment and minor building facility needs. This position will report to the Owner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responds to Facility Service Request from building occupants. Requests may include plumbing, HVAC, lighting, roofing, equipment and electrical service calls
- Completes major repairs and in-depth preventative maintenance in a primary area of facilities operations and maintenance as well as other facility maintenance services as may be assigned.
- Demonstrate effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills to correct repair on the first trip.
- Recommend necessary parts and repairs and use Company procedures to order those parts.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess mechanical & electrical skills, be able to read wiring diagrams & schematics.
- Have excellent problem solving and mechanical skills
- Experience with hydraulic\electric motors, equipment lifts and general equipment maintenance.
- HVAC, electrical, drywall, landscaping and carpentry skills is a plus
- Must have current Driver's License & clean driving record.
- Ability to handle Stressful situations and work in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and have the ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Willingness to be involved with the emergency on-call that may include nights and weekends.
- Ability to work variable and flexible hours.
All regular full-time employees and their dependents are eligible for health, dental, life and vision insurance. Benefits commence on the first day of the month following sixty (90) days of continuous employment. After 6 months, employees are eligible for 401K.
Signature / Aspen Imaging is a leading provider of Graphics Communications in the Houston, TX Metro area. We have maintained a technological edge with state of the art equipment, and we ensure customer relationships with our caring and experienced team members.
Location/Region: Houston, TX (US)