Title: Quality Technician I (5859)
Location: Lancaster, NY 14086
Duration: 6 months+
Rate: $18/hr on w2
Works under the direction of the Plant Quality Lead and in close proximity with the Value Streams to execute quality tasks for product received, returned, and shipped.
Essential job functions:
- Assists in the development and improvement of the incoming and outgoing inspection process.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, specifications, and other related documentation.
- Interacts with internal customers to accurately document quality issues.
- Documents and maintains nonconformance reports and effectively communicates issue.
- Enters transactions to appropriately move material and creates Non-Conforming Material Report (NCMR) to detail the reasons.
- Assigns action items to appropriate person and follows up on resolution.
- Participates in Corrective Action Teams (CAT) and/or High Performance Teams (HPT) and assists in identification of root causes and corrective actions.
- Inspects material returned from customers; dispositions, and submits credit requests timely.
- Maintains, controls, updates, and distributes quality system documentation.
- Follows established safety and environmental policies, procedures and methods applicable to the work environment.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Associates in Applied Science degree or a high school diploma with equivalent experience (minimum of 1 years in a quality or inspection role in a manufacturing environment).
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Working experience in an ISO environment is preferred.
About our Company: -
Connecting people’s aptitude & ambitions with our opportunities to deliver results.
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies was established in 1997 and is headquartered in McLean VA. We are one of the leading IT services and solutions firm in the country with 12 regional offices and presence in all 50 states. We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in defense, intelligence, civil, and healthcare markets. As our name implies, we are a forward thinking company with the ultimate goal of helping our customers implement innovative IT solutions that will satisfy their business needs. We combine real-world experience, specialized skills, innovative thinking, and industry knowledge to deliver quality IT solutions. At our core, we are about people - our customers and our employees.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Location/Region: Lancaster, NY (US)