Tentative timeframe is 2 months
(***Possibility to be extended ***)
- Receive project assignments from Design Team member.
- Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems). Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e., data sheets, battery calculations).
- Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma / GED required.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
- Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS Office 2000 or higher (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Someone with a little bit of experience in the construction field (more along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts).
- Someone that has been in the business world, not from academia running drafting clubs as a significant part of their resume.
- Someone who is self-motivated, eager to learn, loves teamwork, and wants to work.
Dallas, TX 75063
Monday – Friday (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Akorbi is a leading Information Technology company providing Staffing solutions worldwide. We are a top-tier vendor for the premier Technology company with offices in the US, and Internationally. Akorbi Recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Akorbi and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.akorbi.com. Akorbi is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (US)