The Administrative Assistant will work on an independent contract basis to perform functions as noted below to support the function of the Executive Director.
The Administrative Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, professional environment that is mission and results driven. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Administrative Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion. Individual must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Basic office functions; phones, filing, supplies, etc.
- Calendar management including planning and scheduling meetings and appointments; both internally and externally.
- Managing small scale projects
- Preparing and editing correspondence, administrative summaries, project updates, reports and presentations
- Managing / Quality Assurance of parking lot facility
- Organizing and maintaining electronic files and records
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, clients, vendors and external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum AA degree required
- At least 2-3 years' experience working in an Administrative support function
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
- Some government experience or knowledge preferred
- $47,000.00 annually (1099 contractor)
Location/Region: Captiva, FL (US - 33924)