We offer a dynamic, positive, one-of-a-kind environment that actively promotes the health and well-being of team members and persons served! We are seeking a part-time (24 hours/week) Administrative Support to join our team.
Duties /Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Professional customer service in person and on the telephone
- Perform receptionist duties, including welcome and assist visitors
- Answer multi-line agency phone
- Complete general office duties (i.e. data entry, typing, filing, faxing, emailing, copying, create labels, mail merge)
- Scan documents for electronic filing
- Complete necessary records and reports, prepare and generate reports on time
- Assist with projects and special events
- Organize and maintain general office and storage areas
- Perform office errands weekly and as needed
- Proactively contribute to the health and well-being of our company culture and team
- Must have a high school diploma and intermediate experience with office and computer skills. A passion for working with people with disabilities is preferred.
- Ability to professionally solve problems proactively and positively using company culture strategies provided
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries
- Ability to accept changes
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to take initiative, work independently with minimal supervision and be dependable
- Patient with others
- Works well with others
- Ability to multi-task, manage time well, prioritize and work well under multiple demands
- Organized and attention to detail
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable, insured vehicle with a clean driving record
- Must pass background study
- Competitive based on experience
What makes Independent Lifestyles different?
We provide an unduplicated culture working in a supportive, positive and dynamic company that sets us apart from the rest. A private, non-profit, non-residential, certified Center for Independent Living that provides a wide array of services with a philosophy of consumer control for all people with disabilities supporting all individuals of all ages in pursuit of self-directed lives! If you are looking for a position at an organization that supports its employees we are your next step!
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Review of candidates will begin immediately. Application will be accepted until the position is filled.
Location/Region: Sauk Rapids