$5000.00 signing bonus! Mercedes-Benz of Farmington is looking for an extremely motivated and experienced Diesel Commercial Van/Sprinter Technician.
The ideal candidate will have Mercedes-Benz Commercial Van service experience.
The Commercial Van/Sprinter Technician will contribute to an efficient and profitable service department.
Recent experience with a Mercedes-Benz dealership is preferred but not required.
This position offers excellent income potential and career growth.
We have a growing commercial service business and need the Best of the Best to join our team.
In addition to a $5000 signing bonus, Mercedes-Benz of Farmington will invest $5000 in additional training and certifications for the right candidate over the first 12 months of employment.
The Mercedes-Benz of Farmington provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the Rocky Mountain Region’s oldest and most successful automotive groups.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Additional duties may be assigned at the discretion of the Mercedes-Benz of Farmington management team.
The Commercial Van/Sprinter Technician is responsible for troubleshooting vehicle issues and fixing them; well-versed in complex mechanical or electrical systems of vehicles; excellent problem-solving abilities; must be a good communicator, able to explain to customers issues with their vehivle; at all times providing an exceptional customer experience. Must have a minimum of 2 years Diesel Commercial Van/Sprinter Service Technician experience!
* High school diploma or GED preferred
Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification (s) or certification (s) in different specialized areas such as: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
* Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
Safety and customer service oriented
Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
Professional appearance and work ethic.
* High degree of self-motivation with solid work habits.
* Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
* Maintain a good working relationship with the service advisors and managers to effectively, efficiently, and positively communicate ideas and information.
Maintain a clean and professional appearance and work environment.
* Conduct oneself in a manner that brings credit to the dealership.
Dress in a manner that is in accordance with dealership policy.
* Be a problem-solver who will do what it takes to get our customers the results they need.
* Prior experience as an diesel technician and thorough technical training.
Mechanical skills must be sufficient to diagnose and repair given sufficient product training.
* The ability to work independently with limited supervision and the motivation to continually increase technical skills should be evident.
* Exceptional time management skills.
* A team-player attitude and the ability to get along well with individuals from all walks of life.
* High degree of self-motivation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted. Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity to perform the requisite job functions. Requires frequent bending, reaching, repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some heavy lifting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular work shift.
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
* A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage
401(k) with company match
Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and All-State Insurance products.
* Comprehensive employee recognition programs
Continued training through Mercedes-Benz of Farmington and the manufacturer
Opportunities for career advancement
Fully equipped workout gym! Please no phone calls or in person submittals - All applications must be completed and submitted online - We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements - Thank you for your interest in the Mercedes-Benz of Farmington.
Apply online at careers.schomp.com. WORK ENVIRONMENT
Employees will observe all policies and guidelines as set forth by Mercedes-Benz of Farmington.
Employees must be attentive to customer needs and responsive to customer inquiries.
Must maintain clean and orderly work area.
Submit to and successfully complete background check, and pre-employment drug test
Mercedes-Benz of Farmington, a Schomp Automotive Group Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Farmington, UT (84025)