At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Sales Ambassador Manager within PNC’s Experiential Sales organization, you will be based in Atlanta, GA.
The Experiential Sales Channel engages consumers outside of the branch environment to sell and refer PNC products and services in a proactive, friendly manner. We create memorable experiences that generate opportunities to engage consumers in conversations on the street; at community events and expos; Universities and at places of employment.
As a Sales Ambassador Manager, you will spend the majority of your day in the community engaging consumers in financial conversations with a goal of having them move their financial relationship to PNC. You will be responsible for managing, coaching and mentoring your direct reports and the total team performance. You will serve the main point of contact for eco-partners, schedule your team members and appropriate assets to different locations to enhance the team’s activations. The proper candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills, enjoy working outdoors and be able to deliver on committed deadlines/objectives. Job Profile
- Oversees and manages a group of sales associates in geographic markets across the footprint on a daily basis to ensure that sales expectations are met.
- Sets goals for a team and individual employees, analyzes the of quality and quantity of sales results. Reports sales results.
- Creates and enters weekly schedules into the online calendar tool for transparency across the organization.
- Consults and trains across company and lines of business all levels of sales management and may serve as subject matter expert.
- Performs spot inspections of teams to ensure areas are following policy and procedures. Reinforces and checks usage and maintenance of the fleet of vehicles.
- Selling at non-PNC locations requires reliable transportation and ability to lift and carry as follows: - Transportation: Associates must have access to reliable transportation (in most locations, use of public transportation or ride sharing services is not sufficient) to perform the following requirements: -Travel on average to 2 4 activation/on-sites sites per day with promotional materials (see below). Daily travel distance can exceed 50 miles but will be limited to a defined geographic sales area. -Work locations and times are generally set in advance, however, are subject to change at any time. -Associates work at the activation/on-sites sites without other PNC employees at least 30- of the time. - Lifting and Carrying: -Associates are required to lift, carry and transport items that weigh up to 25 pounds each. -Items to be lifted, carried and transported include up to three large boxes of marketing materials, collateral, and other similar items as required.
Builds Winning Teams - Working Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Working Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Working Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Working Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Sales Management - Working Experience
- Develops sales strategies that incorporate client segments, market opportunities, competitive forces and sales force effectiveness. Identifies priorities and ensures sales teams execute against plans that focus on deepening client relationships, elevating market share and increasing share of wallet. Drives sales teams to build a strong pipeline of prospects and clients.
Tech Savvy - Working Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Customer Experience Management. - Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Negotiating - Working Experience
- Knowledge of successful negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with external vendors and clients in a constructive and collaborative manner.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Customer Acquisition - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to implement the methods used to acquire new customer relationships.
Sales Closing and Agreements - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to close deals and reach final sales agreements.
Sales Proposals and Presentations - Working Experience
- Knowledge of sales processes, tools, and techniques; ability to prepare and present formal recommendations for how the organization can meet the customer's needs.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Location/Region: Dunwoody, GA