Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS™ OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
Under supervision, the Vacation Counselor is responsible for direct sales of vacation ownership products in a professional and ethical manner through a structured sales presentation.
- Sells vacation ownership packages in a professional and ethical manner.
- Maintains a professional relationship with members, owners, and guests to develop trust and commitment towards the Company and for the product.
- Works within established pricing, FDI costs and present vacation ownership package options in accordance with specified guidelines and as directed by management.
- Encourages participation in the Company’s member, owner, and guest referral program.
- Follows up with owners and members after the sale, based on established policies and procedures.
- Accountable for meeting acceptable tour-to-sale ratio (VPG).
- Responsible for completing all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adhere to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Real Estate License, as required by state law.
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional, ethical and unbiased manner at all times.
- Able to clearly explain the product and sales contract.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e. computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Able to effectively perform job duties with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to speak competently and confidently in a public setting.
- Basic math skills.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Diamond ResortsTM, we have nearly 8,000+ team members who deliver unforgettable vacation experiences to members, owners and guests around the globe each and every day. Our teams have a passion for hospitality, customer service, and consistently go above and beyond expectations.
Our relentless leaders ensure that our teams stay motivated and engaged, and deliver on our mission, while growing their careers. Plus, because we're a leader in the vacation ownership industry, Diamond is constantly growing and creating new, innovative ways for our members to vacation.
Diamond Resorts International Marketing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Orlando, FL (US)