Formax is currently hiring for a part time Field Service Technician position. This job primarily entails the completion of preventive maintenance of customer equipment. In addition, the technician may be involved performing break/fix work, tune-ups and repair of office mailing and copier equipment, and installations in some instances. The Field Service Technician will spend time working in the field as well as working in-house on customer equipment and company projects. In addition, the Field Service Technician will also be utilized to support Shipping/Receiving and the Parts Department.
Formax is the leading provider to businesses in New Hampshire and Maine for mailing, imaging and document management solutions. Our solutions are designed to automate and simplify intelligent document preparation, delivery, archiving, shipping/tracking and imaging.
- Basic mechanical/electrical experience required.
- Must be flexible and willing to learn
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong trouble shooting and diagnostic skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision-making and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to establish a business relationship with our clients based on trust and loyalty.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, adequate insurance coverage as required by applicable state laws and a reliable vehicle.
- Experience repairing mailing or copier equipment is a plus.
- Familiarity with IT networking is a plus.