Executive Chefs, Chef
Managers, and Sous Chefs
Renton, Bellevue, Mukilteo and Everett, WA
If you’re craving a better opportunity to use your
creativity, leadership and culinary gifts, there’s something extraordinary on
the menu for you. We’re Compass Group—the largest foodservice and support services provider in
the world. Eurest Dining, one of our
many prestigious companies, is in need of culinary professionals for
their client, a multi-billion-dollar manufacturing organization headquartered
in the Puget Sound area.
Career Open House
May 18th from 9:30am to 2:30pm
Walk-ins are accepted during
Paine Field Blvd., Mukilteo, WA 98275
Chef – Renton, WA
· Minimum of 3–5 years of progressive culinary/kitchen management
experience, depending upon degree or training
· Hands-on chef experience that includes institutional and batch cooking
· High-volume, complex foodservice operations experience (highly desired)
· Extensive catering experience (a plus)
· B.S. degree in Culinary Arts, Food Services Technology/Management or a
related field, OR
· A.O.S. degree in Culinary Arts, OR
· Culinary certificate plus required experience
Chef Manager – Everett and Mukilteo, WA
· 3 years of culinary
management experience in contract foodservice within a fine dining setting or
· Knowledge of
purchasing and inventory control
· Working knowledge of
· ServSafe certification
· Associate’s degree in
Culinary Arts (minimum)
Chef – Renton and Bellevue, WA
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in food service operations
· Knowledge of food and industry trends with a focus on quality,
production, sanitation, safety, food cost controls and presentation
· Supervisory, leadership, training, management, and coaching skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts (preferred) and/or equivalent
What You Can Expect from Us:
you’re serving up the best dining experiences in the world, you’ll be savoring
the best employment experience of your career.
· A variety of career
opportunities to match your skills and experience
· Freedom to take your
career from sector to sector while you move up the ladder
As a member of Compass Group North America, Eurest Dining
provides dining services to local, regional and national companies within the
Business & Industry markets. These services include employee dining
centers, on-site catering, vending, executive dining rooms, and other managed
services. Join us in our commitment to continue providing exceptional foodservice.
Reserve your time, today.
Come meet with hiring executives who can change the
direction of your culinary career! Contact
us now to lock in your interview appointment!
Call or text: (347)
email@example.com? (Please specify appropriate job title, followed by “39807” in
the subject line.)
Unable to pre-schedule?
Walk-ins are accepted during
Unable to attend?
Please submit your resume to
Compass Group North America and Eurest
Dining are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Location/Region: Mukilteo, WA