Agency Free 4-Star Community - PT CNA - 6a-2:30p - Wesley Acres
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you will have an opportunity to develop lasting relationships and be an advocate, friend and coach to those you serve to ensure they reach their personal health and wellness goals. You will have the opportunity to impact the people you serve on a daily basis by providing high quality clinical care while also creating an environment of belonging, community, safety and home. At the same time, you will be able to use your nursing assistant skills to provide direct assistance and care under the direction of our nursing leaders. The support you provide will be based on each individual's unique care needs and always provided in a manner that best supports their personal preferences.
Most importantly, it is our expectation that you will take the time and make it a priority to build relationships with the people you serve and with your team members so that you truly become a key member of their health care support team. CNA's in our households serve to create an environment of health and wellbeing, delivering high-touch and personalized service with a high degree of quality, compassion and respect for each person.
- We need you to be servant hearted with a deep desire to serve older adults and supports their health and wellbeing.
- You must have the ability to effectively communicate with each person served, the ability to put others before yourself, and a great teamwork attitude!
- Reliability, dependability, integrity and a high level of energy and passion for the work of our organization are required.
- This position requires Certification as a Nursing Assistant.
- You must actively be on the Registry in the State of Iowa and in good standing as a C.N.A. Beginner to intermediate levels of computer skills are required with previous experience with electronic medical records preferred.
About this company
What makes working at WesleyLife different? It’s the rare opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of others and connect with your purpose in life. Just ask any of the 1,400-plus team members who already have made the decision to choose WesleyLife. What we believe truly sets us apart.
WesleyLife encourages team members to form deep relationships with co-workers and residents while serving others. You’ll do important, meaningful work, experience personal and financial rewards and have ample opportunities to grow your career to increase responsibility, your knowledge and income.
Location/Region: Des Moines, IA