As primary contact, administer day-to-day transactional activities of an assigned book of business in support of Trust business objectives.
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Provides daily administration and maintenance of assigned accounts including accurate account transactions and processing.
• May work closely with Relationship Managers or independently in providing clients with world-class service emphasizing a high level of consultative and technical knowledge and solutions.
• Has sole responsibility or may share responsibility for client service delivery ensuring client needs are met and within expectations.
• Provides consultative and technical solutions in the areas of retirement plan administration, i.e., administrative and accounting, regulatory and compliance, client communications, trust fiduciary and investments.
• Develops individual service criteria with clients emphasizing goals and objectives (Service Agreements) and regularly reviews service commitments with clients.
• Manages client problem resolution process: takes ownership of client service concerns and follows up to ensure problems are resolved promptly with necessary actions taken to guard against reoccurrence.
• Provides world-class services to customers.
• Provides high quality, accurate administrative and routine reporting to management.
• Monitors account cash balances, overdrafts and aged receivable status.
• Sets up accounts following departmental and company policies and guidelines.
• Maintains high fiduciary standards to prevent losses due to administrative errors.
• Contributes to review and assessment of policies and procedures.
• Monitors and controls account activities to ensure compliance with internal administrative processes.
• Assists in reviewing and assessing policies and procedures to meet regulatory compliance and customer needs.
• Maintains satisfactory audit rating on assigned account relationships.
• Participates in training programs to gain proficiency in fiduciary trust and employee benefits areas.
• Develops and trains junior staff in understanding work priorities, complex accounting issues, and reporting and documentation matters as well as assisting with development and performance plans.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
• Strong work ethic, teamwork orientation and attention to detail
• Effective interpersonal and organization skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software is essential as well as basic knowledge of related Trust systems
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA