Class A Truck Driver – Terre Hill, Pennsylvania
Since 1949, our client has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products. The focus lies on their customers, i.e., providing prompt recovery services throughout the mid-Atlantic, eastern and southwestern United States. The company’s conversion plants recycle these products into high-energy additives for livestock feed and pet food. Reducing their carbon footprint and protecting the environment is how this organization maintains its strong commitment to a sustainable future.
Join our client’s growing family as a new Route Driver. Talent like yours drives their Company’s success.
- Do the work that helps generate revenue
- Keep customers happy by providing dependable service
- Recover used cooking oils and animal by-products in professionally maintained, new-model equipment
- Use on-board computer with a high level of accuracy
- Enjoy schedules that allow a work/life balance
- Hold a Class A commercial driver license
- Have a tanker endorsement or be willing to obtain
- Possess a good driving record and MVR
Benefits of working for our client:
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Comprehensive healthcare
- 401k and profit sharing
- Career advancement opportunities
Interested and Qualified? Send your resume to:
for an immediate interview.
Drug Free Company
Location/Region: Terre Hill, PA