Position Responsibilities\Requirements: Have you been looking for a position and not just another job where you're watching the clock. A job that challenges you and helps bring out the skills you have to succeed. If you are a person who likes to challenge yourself and seeks positive solutions then a Data Control Associate Specialist position may be the career change you've been looking for. This position includes a comparable compensation and benefits package second to none in the industry plus you'll be a part of an awesome team who strives for perfection. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Job Summary
In a processing environment, perform one of the following duties: data preparation/receiving, data entry, online reject repair, balancing, dispatch, printing, rendering, check filing, bookkeeping, statement preparation and returns. May also perform tasks such as encoding transit checks and POD documents per client requirements. General Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies errors in calculations and balances and make corrections.
- Receives and prepares physical documents for delivery to the sorting department.
- Performs online reject-repair using a CRT and physical documents.
- Physically repairs rejects.
- Prepares transit cash letters.
- Prepares and dispatches client statements and adjustments as needed.
- Prepares cash letter of return items.
- Performs data entry on an input device/application.
- Reconciles and properly documents all out of proof conditions.
- Compares work product with word standards for accuracy.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- High school diploma or GED.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Capacity to lift or move up to 30 pounds
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in dealing with employees or external customers/clients
- Knowledge of procedures used to segregate and distribute output
- Knowledge of balancing and correction procedures
- Proficient in entering data into various PC software packages
- Proficient in classifying computer output
- Knowledge to operate a computer effectively and utilize software packages required by the position
- Proficiency to encode 1,000-1,500 items per hour
Expert/lead technical role. Expert knowledge of the field. Oversees data control area in the absence of a supervisor. Monitors workflow and conducts quality checks throughout the entire data control process to ensure accuracy. Make recommendations for process improvements. Coaches and mentors junior technical staff. Works without supervision on the most complex projects with complete latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires six or more years' demonstrated data control/encoding experience with at least three years as a Data Control Associate Senior.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Little Rock, AR