Position Responsibilities\Requirements: Senior Project Manager - Technology Menomonee Falls, WI
FIS Mobile develops mobile banking software which enables financial institutions and their customers to have an immediate connection to their money through the power of Mobile. We are innovators and pioneers in bringing new and exciting capabilities to the market.
Our industry-leading mobile banking solution is revolutionizing how financial institutions and businesses connect with their customers and reinventing how consumers interact and manage their finances. At FIS, we believe it takes more than delivering a product, it requires a passionate and dedicated workforce to develop influential and game-changing products and services.
We are seeking a senior level project manager to help grow our team. This position requires strong project management and interpersonal skills. Experience in all phases of project management is required. Experience in Mobile development is preferred. The Project Manager is expected to closely work with internal companion teams and onsite resources for managing and successful delivery of mobile solutions.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated take-charge person with a can-do attitude and thrive on working in a fast paced environment. A passion for excellence in Project Management and for working with cutting edge technology is required. Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee projects from initial planning and requirements through testing and release
- Lead project delivery across multiple teams inclusive of project planning and project execution across development lifecycle phases, leading teams and resources both onsite and offshore.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Supervising and managing multiple development projects concurrently.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis providing status updates and input as needed.
- Work closely with product stakeholders and Team Leads to provide estimates and generate project plans
- Closely track project progress and actively assist in the removal of any progress impediments
- Comply with FIS project management process and standards
- Eight or more years in a technical Project Manager role
- Banking Experience is very helpful
- Solid experience in project management, handling multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience in all phases of project management in mobile, web, QA and development is preferred.
- Related certification (PMP) or equivalent is preferred
- Solid working knowledge of current internet technologies and system integrations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Programming experience / technical knowledge is a plus
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Hands on experience in technology development and ability to demonstrate technical and managerial skills
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Menomonee Falls, WI