Position Responsibilities\Requirements: Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career with opportunity for growth? Come join the FIS Team! We are a Fortune 500 company and ranked #1 by FINTECH! We offer competitive pay along with great benefits including health coverages, 401K and Employee Stock Purchase Plans! Work 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm/Off Days TBD Job Summary
Manage day-to-day operations of one or more teams in the call center. Plan, direct, manage and evaluate team performance to ensure customers are receiving a high level of service. General Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees one or more teams of customer service associates who handle customer service inquiries and problems via phone and/or email.
- Monitors operations to ensure adherence to service level standards and company/department policies and procedures.
- Ensures professional and courteous customer support services are delivered to promote a productive and positive relationship with customers.
- Ensures adequate phone coverage including making decisions regarding scheduling changes.
- Acts as an escalation point for resolving the most difficult customer issues.
- Evaluates the quality of customer service associates' calls from customers; provides feedback to reps on strengths and areas for improvement.
- Communicates with clients, vendors and other departments to ensure quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Serves as an escalation point for resolving the most difficult customer issues.
- Responsible for performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, hiring/interviewing, promotions and salary changes.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to contact center supervisors and team leads and occasionally to customer service representatives.
- Approves and implements streamlining opportunities and process improvements.
- Coordinates customer service activities with other internal functions.
- Tracks and reports contact center performance against objectives and goals, i.e., quality, call volume, customer satisfaction, etc.
- May serve as a backup to more senior customer service management in their absence.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High school diploma or GED. Associate's or Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience is preferable.
- Considerable knowledge of the company's products, services and business operations to enable resolution of customer inquiries
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and customer-driven, focusing on providing the highest quality products and services to FIS internal and external customers
- Ability to lead and manage large teams effectively
- Working knowledge of workforce management practices and tools, e.g., scheduling software, quality monitoring software
Entry level supervisory role. Works under general direction of customer service management. Typically supervises a team of ten to twenty-five Contact Center Associates. Typically requires a minimum of three years of experience in a call center or customer service-related position in a service industry. Typically requires one or more years supervisory or team leadership experience. Demonstrates basic competencies of the supervisory position focused on customer satisfaction, communication, team management and execution with a results focus.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Northport, AL