Position Responsibilities\Requirements: Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career with opportunity for growth? The FIS Saint Petersburg Call Center has your career. We offer PAID training, full benefits including medical, dental and vision, company matched 401K, 3 weeks of vacation and so much more! Don't miss this life changing opportunity!The FIS has lots of perks including free parking, discounts on phone services, free coffee, great cafe and Shift Differential Pay! Earn 5% more for working 6:00 pm to 11:59 pm. Job Summary
Provide customer support to consumers via telephone and/or Internet, e.g., instant message, email. Handle customer inquiries and resolve simple and basic support issues, such as address changes, processing orders, warranty or billing/payment. For product or service-related issues, will move customer to appropriate Product Support Specialist. Scheduling
Training will be from 3:00 pm to 11:45pm Monday - Friday for 4 (four) weeks. There will be an additional 2.5 weeks of on the job training from 6:00 pm to 2:45am Monday - Thursday and 10:00 am - 6:45 pm on Saturday, off Friday and Sunday. The regular work schedule will vary based on business needs. General Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides customer support by phone, email or instant message to consumers. Serves as primary contact for inbound customer issues. Escalates more technical product-related issues to proper Product Support department.
- Processes a high volume of consumer inquiries of FIS products and services and resolves a targeted percentage of those inquiries.
- Troubleshoots customer problems, identifies root cause of problem and uses tool and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems.
- When unable to resolve problems in a reasonable amount of time, will escalate to appropriate resource. Follows up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge.
- Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensures proper notation of customer problems or issues.
- Updates customer information and ensures accurate entry of contact information.
- Meets standards of job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule and average handle time.
- May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced Customer Service Associates - Consumer.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of the company's products, services and business operations to enable resolution of customer inquiries
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer navigation and operation skills
- Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Intermediate role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Responds to a high volume of inquiries about FIS's products and services. Questions and issues are predominantly routine but associate must be able to deviate from standard scripts and procedures as needed. Is able to effectively calm upset customers and end a negative situation positively. May coach and share information with professionals with less experience and/or expertise. Works under close to general supervision with little latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers and team leads to learn through experience. Typically requires two or more years of experience in a call center or customer service-related job in a service industry. One or more years financial services experience is preferable.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Saint Petersburg, FL