Principal Frontend Engineer - Remote
BOSTON or REMOTE / they cannot hire candidate in NY or CA
ABOUT THE ROLE
Teikametrics is looking for a Principal engineer to join our growing features team. As a Principal Software Engineer at Teikametrics, you will work on projects that impact the highest priorities of our technology roadmap and the business, all while collaborating cross-functionally with multiple teams. Principal engineers influence teams outside of their own organization and deliver results that move the needle at the organizational level and impact company-wide goals.
You will use your experience with modern cloud and UI frameworks to build products that improve every step of the seller experience. Leveraging the data-rich features of the eCommerce industry, you will develop an industry-leading consumer experience while also supporting the growth of the world’s most scalable eCommerce optimization platform. You lean on your passion for technology to suggest and make improvements to our tech stack and infrastructure. You love to learn, and equally love to share your knowledge with others. You are both a listener and a contributor. You are a great communicator and you take care to understand before making yourself understood. You love trying out new frameworks and libraries.
Finally, we’re delighted that this position can be based out of Boston, Seattle or remotely across the US.
• Build, develop and scale the front end of our platform that powers the consumer experience for brand owners and sellers
• Collaborate with product and design to move fast on creating solutions to business problems
• Inspire, recruit and mentor your engineering colleagues
• Operate in a scalable engineering culture that leverages modern principles of decoupled systems and automated CI/CD/testing/monitoring to drive efficiencies
QUALIFIED CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- 10+ years of progressive experience from project ownership to tech leadership in high-performance environments
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, EE or equivalent
- Can contribute best-practices and architectural leadership to our front end applications
- In-depth experience leading and owning projects from beginning to end
- Experience with automated testing with some exposure to TDD
- Experience influencing a team’s technical and business strategy by making insightful contributions to team priorities and approaches
- Experience identifying and solving ambiguous problems, architecture deficiencies, or areas where the team’s software causes bottlenecks
- Ability to communicate their ideas effectively to achieve the right outcome for their team and customers
- Experience leading design reviews and has actively participated in design reviews of related software
- Experience in interviewing and hiring senior engineers as well as mentoring others - improving their skills, their knowledge of software, and their ability to get things done
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.