Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Sales & Marketing develops and implements a marketing and public relations strategy designed to achieve and maintain full occupancy in the community, a healthy waiting list, and a positive image in the larger community. This is accomplished by:
- Effectively creating and carrying out an approved marketing plan
- Filling unit vacancies in a timely manner
- Developing and sustaining relationships with prospective residents through events and individual contacts
- Conducting all admissions interviews
- Measuring and monitoring sales and marketing metrics
- Supporting and assisting new residents through the admissions process
- Coaching the admissions team to reach full occupancy
- Managing internal moves with residents and coordinating turnover meetings
- Developing strategy to generate new leads, and move existing leads toward joining the community
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Five or more years’ experience in business, non-profit, marketing/sales or equivalent. Computer database and word processing skills. Organizational, writing, speaking, and interviewing skills. Self-starter, excellent team player, passionate to serve older adults, good listener, discernment to maintain confidentiality and build trust. Professional appearance and manner…having a sense of humor is preferred.
This position will be available in April 2021.
To Apply Online:
For Additional Information:
Please contact Toni Merleno, Director of Human Resources & Operational Services
440-775-9814 (direct line) or firstname.lastname@example.org
KENDAL AT OBERLIN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER,
COMPLIES WITH ADA, AND SUPPORTS A SMOKE-FREE, DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.
Location/Region: Oberlin, OH (44074)