Do you love meaningful work which leaves you fulfilled at the end of the day? Do you enjoy making a positive impact on people’s lives? Are you someone who enjoys work, but also flexibility? If you answered yes to any or all these questions, Care.com may be the place for you! Care.com, the World’s largest online marketplace for Care, connects families and caregivers with meaningful job opportunities every single day. We ensure that the families you are booked with are a match when it comes to your designated travel areas and childcare experience. All you need to focus on is providing wonderful and engaging childcare!
If you are looking to make a little extra money and enjoy helping others, we would love to speak with you. Join our winning team of caregivers who make a difference and become a member of our Care@Work by Care.com team today!
- Nurture, engage, and prioritize the safety of the children in your care while ensuring a fun and interactive experience
- Abide by and follow the schedule and rules set forth by parents
- Perform light household duties, as related to tidying and cleaning up after the children
Join Our Team:
- Care for children in their homes, typically an 8-hour day
- Get paid competitive hourly rates
- Receive paid training, e.g., CPR and First Aid Certifications
- You must be 18 years or older
- Minimum of 1 full year of experience caring for children
- Minimum of 2 childcare references, or 1 long-term family reference
- Eligibility to legally work in the United States
- Must have Adult, Infant, and Pediatric CPR/First Aid (will provide reimbursement for certification)
Since launching in 2007, Care.com, an IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) company, has been committed to solving the complex care challenges that impact families, caregivers, employers, and care service companies.
Care.com is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize the power of a diverse workforce.
Location/Region: Belmont, MI