The Del Grande Dealer Group is the largest family owned dealer group in the Bay Area.
We are a company that not only sells and services vehicles, we provide a world class buying experience for our guests.
Working at the Del Grande Dealer Group is more than just a job; it’s a career.
We have an amazing management and training team to ensure that each employee has the necessary tools and support to be successful at the Del Grande Dealer Group.
We are currently seeking a Recruiting Manager.
If you are seeking an opportunity to make people happy and have an impact on an organizations culture, this is the place for you.
The Recruiting Manager, as leader of the Talent Team, will support an amazing company culture as the company rapidly expands.
The Del Grande Dealer Group proudly celebrates 10 consecutive years as a Bay Area Top Workplace.
DGDG is now over 800 Team Members strong, and growing!
Since 2007, we have added 10 new dealerships to our family of stores, which now totals 12 Dealerships within our Group.
And we have plans to continue to grow and scale our business significantly in the coming years.
* Be a positive team leader and team member to provide great candidate experience
* Oversee all aspects of recruiting for the group
* Supervise Talent Team and report on performance
* Develop and track recruiting metrics
* Implement new sourcing methods and strategies and update and maintain recruiting procedures
* Provide managers guidance on interviewing techniques
* Partner with hiring managers on staffing needs
* Coordinate and participate in job fairs and recruiting events
* Continue to build DGDG's professional network through relationships with candidates, colleges, and other partners
Qualifications * Proven experience as a Recruiting Manager
* A passion for people and candidate experience
* Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
* Experience screening, interviewing, and evaluating candidates
* Familiar with social media, job boards, and other professional networks
* Excellent written and verbal communication and team management skills
* Strong decision-making skills * Working knowledge of labor legislation
* Experience in an automotive and/or fast-paced retail industry preferred
* Ability to establish relationships at all levels of the organization
Benefits * Amazing culture
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K * Flexible scheduling
* Sick Time
Location/Region: San Jose, CA (95136)