Journeyman Technicians- Now HIring! Apply today!
HIring Bonus Offered! Why Work for Us?
* Competitive Flat Rate Times on All Jobs
* Fair Work Distribution * State of the Art Equipment
* Paid Training * Strong Sales and Support Staff
* Guaranteed Hours (for High Level Techs)
* Opportunities for Growth into Service Advisor, Master-Certified Technician, Management
* School Sponsorships Available About Us
Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton is ranked 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton's River Oaks Hyuandi Kia dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for partnering with the General Manager and help oversee and manage all functions at the dealership.
* Diagnose and repair to specifications - brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems
* Adequate explain technical diagnosis and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers as required
* Continuously update technical skills and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
* Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur
* Maintains an organized and neat service bay
* Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Journeyman Technician, required
* Ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is process-driven
* Willingness to undergo a background check in accordance with local law/regulations
* Constant lifting, bending, reaching, standing, walking.
Frequent carrying, kneeling, pushing, pulling
What We Offer
* Family Owned and Operated
* Growth Opportunities * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401K and additional benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Calumet City, IL (60409)