Become our next
Environmental Supervisor (Wastewater) and join the family at Valley Proteins.
We’re known for our innovative solutions and environmentally friendly services.
Talent like yours has been guiding our company’s success for the past 70 years.
Why work with us?
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401K and profit sharing
- Paid time off
- Career advancement opportunities
What will you do?
- Ensure industrial wastewater operations are in
compliance with applicable permits and air pollution control.
- Assist with technical calculations and reports to
- Oversee spray field applications, as applicable.
- Monitor daily maintenance of wastewater and
environmental control systems.
- Supervise, troubleshoot, and assure compliance.
- Oversee periodic sampling as required.
- Ensure required documents are properly maintained.
- South Carolina Grade A Wastewater license required.
- A degree in environmental science, biology, or related
- Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of
formal education; some education beyond high school required.
- Mechanical aptitude applied to working on pumps,
motors, and other equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Motivate, direct, train, and supervise employees for
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Prioritize, plan, and execute work; be self-motivated
- Operate powered industrial equipment, including a
- Demonstrate knowledge of safe work practices and
ability to supervise others.
- Be available for occasional travel.
What’s it like to be our
Around here, our
Environmental Supervisors oversee operations at our facilities, including
wastewater treatment equipment, storage, sampling, spray irrigation, air
pollution control devices, storm water protection, chemical handling, and spill
prevention. In turn, they get the support of management who understand their
needs. They also get to do work that matters.
We work with clients
throughout the mid-Atlantic, eastern and southwestern United States to recover
renewable resources from used cooking oils and service grease traps. All of
which gets recycled into valuable products for livestock feed and pet food. We
reduce our carbon footprint, protect the environment, and create a sustainable
future. Join us.
Contact us, today, to get the application
process started, and to learn more. Please email your updated resume to
Drug Free Company
Location/Region: Ward, SC