Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton’s Kia of Carmel dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for contributing to the success and profitability of the dealership by ensuring that financed auto sales transactions meet all goals and objectives set forth by the General Manager.
* Recruiting, hiring and managing the finance and insurance staff in dealership
* Establishing and maintaining strong relations with our lenders; preparing and mailing all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders
* Establishing a positive relationship with customers as they are presented products and services, determining the customer’s need for financing and exploring payment options, presenting additional aftermarket products offered by the dealership to customers
* Securing and finalizing finance and insurance transactions in a legal and ethical manner while maintaining a high level of productivity (receiving cash; the person is 100% responsible for the cash and it securely making to the safe)
* Accurately preparing all federal, state and dealer paperwork related to the transaction and submitting to the dealership’s Accounting Department in a timely manner
* Enhancing customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience
Job Requirements Successful candidates for the Automotive F&I Director role are fully proficient with title laws and registration process, with the ability to ensure that all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines. Additional requirements include:* High School Diploma or equivalent; advanced degree, preferred
* Proven experience in a finance and insurance role in an active automotive dealership
* Proven experience managing profitability and customer satisfaction
* Familiarity with employment laws and appropriate ways to handle employee compliance with state and local regulations
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively deal with customers, employees and vendors
* Basic computer proficiency experience with MS Office Suite, preferred, knowledge of ADP, preferred
What We Offer* Family Owned and Operated
* Growth Opportunities * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401K and additional benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Villa Park, IL (60181)