Porter/Lot Attendant for Napleton's Kia of Fishers-Apply Today!
What We Offer:
* Family Owned and Operated * Growth Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401k and additional benefits
Responsibilities * Verifies receipt of new cars delivered to dealer and parks cars in new car lot in orderly manner: Compares serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
* Inspects cars to detect damage and to verify presence of accessories listed on invoice, such as spare tires and radio and stereo equipment.
* Records description of damages and lists missing items on delivery receipt.
* Parks new cars in assigned area according to model.
* Moving vehicles within the dealership to assure and orderly inventory.
* Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Parks cars in different location following sales, to maximize use of space and maintain lot in order.
* Delivers sold cars to new car preparation department.
* Services cars in storage to protect tires, battery, and finish against deterioration.
* Assigns stock control numbers to cars, and catalogs and stores keys.
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Washes and details vehicles as needed.
* Moves cars on the lot, and delivers them to customer’s houses when needed.
* Assists the managers at the dealerships with various requests.
* Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary.
* Other duties as assigned Qualifications & Requirements:
* Valid driver’s license required and clean driving record
* Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required.
* Attention to detail, patience and a positive attitude is a must.
* Strong written and communication skills.
* Consistent and stable work history. Physical Demands:
Frequent bending, reaching, kneeling, walking, pushing, pulling.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About Us Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Fishers, IN (46038)