Come be a part of BrightStar Care, a leading name in home care that values serving with passion and being positive.The On Call Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for answering phone calls after hours when the office is closed, scheduling field staff to fill shifts, answering inquiry calls and more.
BrightStar Care is looking for a self-driven individual who has a passion for caring for the community and delivering premier home care service.
Schedule: Possible hours for this position will be Monday through Friday 5pm until 8am and Friday 5pm till Monday at 8am .
The coordinator will have a cell phone and will be responsible for answering the calls when the office is closed.
This position will be remote, but will require you to report daily via phone and once a week.
* Weekly pay with direct deposit * The ability to work from home
* Exclusive Employee Discount and Gift Programs
* Part of a team with RN Oversight * Employee referral bonus
* Mobile shift access * We promote from within
* Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device.
Online or offline Requirements
* Customer/client care – effectively manages the customer care procedures and serves as point of contact for client/customer relations.
* Scheduling and care coverage – supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure proper business processes; schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime; ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed.
* Billing and coding management * Administers agency policies and procedures
* Provide information to be used for statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities
* Educated experience * High School Diploma required
* Flexibility and good time management skills A MUST
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Customer Care Manager and/or managing customer service within a healthcare office setting; knowledge of HIPAA and healthcare office regulations.
* Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills.
* Valid driver’s license; valid state required proof of auto insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: home care, homecare, home health, hospice, customer care, customer service, client care, manager
Location/Region: Lansing, MI (48912)