Now Hiring Porters at Kia of Carmel -Apply today!
What We offers:
* Family Owned and Operated * Growth Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401k and additional benefits
Job Responsibilities: * Shuttling customers to and from the dealership.
* Wash/Service vehicles as needed. * Verifies receipt of new cars delivered to dealer and parks cars in new car lot in orderly manner: Compares serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
* Inspects cars to detect damage and to verify presence of accessories listed on invoice, such as spare tires and radio and stereo equipment.
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary.
* Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Delivers sold cars to new car preparation department.
* Assigns stock control numbers to cars, and catalogs and stores keys.
* Makes key tags for vehicles. * Other duties, as assigned.
Job/Education Requirements: * Able to work flexible hours.
* A clean driving record & ability to pass a background check and drug test.
* Dealership experience a plus. * Professional appearance
* Great attitude and customer service oriented.
* Able to be team player. * High school diploma.
Physical Demands: Frequent bending, reaching, standing, walking, carrying, kneeling, pushing, pulling.
About Us Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Indianapolis, IN (46240)