Responsible for ensuring that customers receive outstanding service while their vehicle is being repaired at the shop.
They are also responsible for capturing collision repairs referred by the dealership.
They are also responsible for providing estimates to customers who are in need for collision repair.
They are to examine vehicles for collision related damage and documents the time and effort required to repair and refinish vehicle to pre-accident condition in accordance with industry standards and insurance company guidelines.Essential Functions:
* Greet each customer in a professional and courteous manner.
* Educate the customer about the collision repair process, including insurance claims processing, payment procedures, repair techniques, repair needs and approximate repair time.
* Prepare all repair damage reports in an accurate and precise manner
* Supervise and route each repair including disbursement of all paperwork, monitoring repairs, negotiating repair times, coordinating sublet work and all other aspects of the repair necessary to provide the consumer with the most expeditious and high-quality repair available
* Service all insurance accounts in order to maintain those business relationships vital to Bev Smith Collision success
* Answering phones
* Updating Status of repairs to Customers: Provide outstanding service on the progress of the customers vehicle.
* Date entry/ Filing
* Contact Insurance Companies
* General Office duties
* Handling customer files
Customer Handling during vehicle drop-off and pick up: photograph and document vehicles, prepare paperwork, & arrange for customer transportation
Location/Region: Fort Pierce, FL (34982)