At Community Support Advocates we are leaders in integrating care by empowering people, cultivating diversity, and dismantling stigmas. We make hope tangible.
If you are a person looking for a team environment, a flexible schedule and the ability to partner with people to support them in growth and resiliency we might be the company for you. We have career opportunities for people who are passionate, motivated, and self-directed individuals.
The primary responsibilities of the Records Technician are to maintain the service records for Community Support Advocates programs.
- Preparation, and filing of paper and electronic documents.
- Supports the Office Manager with clerical, reception, quality assuarance, and administrative duties as required.
Skill set required for this position includes:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Community Support Advocates provides support services to almost 1100 individuals. Our employees partner with persons served for growth and resiliency. The individuals we support experience a wide range of disabilities, including intellectual disabilities and other developmental disabilities, brain injury, mental illness, and substance use.