Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransA family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands. A global network thatspansacross more than 70 countries. Some 93,000 dedicated team members sharingcommon values.And more than 1.7 million vehicles taking our customers wherever they need to go. Any way you measure it, we’ve become a leader in the transportation service industry. How did we get here? By taking care of our customers, our communities and our employees – and staying true to our mission. Responsibilities: Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:Receiving of cars from the rental branchesDetecting damage on incoming vehiclesBasic computer entry to tag vehicles as checked inOrganization of the parking lot(s)Location of keys for units being movedDealing with transport drivers and the driver employees Tracking of outgoing inventorySome local drivingPutting decals on vehiclesAdhere or remove license plates from vehicles.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least 6 months of previous work experience (any type).
- Must have a valid driver’s licensewith no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, andno drug or alcohol relatedconvictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available to work at least11 months of the year.
- Must be willing to work outside in inclement weather.
- Must be willing to accept $10.25/hour.
- Must be willing to accept an as needed position.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following shifts/schedules:
Mondays: 8:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.Tuesdays: 8:00am - 1:00pmFridays: 8:00a.m - 1:00p.m.orMondays: 1:00p.m. - 6:00pmTuesdays: 1:00pm- 6:00pmFridays: 1:00p.m.- 6:00pmOpportunity for an additional 5 to 10hours per week, depending on availability.