Are you looking for a home health care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to work for a In-home care agency that truly cares about you?
That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer
Pay: $38-$40 Depending on experience * Travel time reimbursement
* Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
* Mobile shift access * National company with over 300+ locations
* HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice * Weekly pay via direct deposit
* Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
* National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
Responsibilities * Provide thoughtful care to client & patients based on personalized Plan of Care
* Monitor and track changes in the client/patient’s conditions and needs, and keeps the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel informed
* Proactively updates client/patients’ family on plan of care, health changes, and concerns
Requirements * Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
* Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Minimum four (4) years of documented experience required as an RN in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
* Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Chico, CA (95926)