(c) Management Inc. is an association management company with 19 oncology related clients. The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is the largest, national client that promotes the entire continuum of quality cancer care for our patients and our communities. We are currently seeking a Sponsorship Coordinator to join our Development team!
The Sponsorship Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Manager, Corporate Sponsors, and the Development Team.
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Update tracking spreadsheets in Excel and the CRM (Salesforce).
- Completing the Corporate partner requests
- Migrating annual letter of requests, applications and information on to the State Society websites for corporate partners/exhibitors
- Working with the SABS requests.
- Updating all previous year forms into new year forms
- Executing mail merges in MS Word
- Prepare application forms and letter of requests for the exhibitors.
- Respond to questions from corporate sponsors on all sponsorship questions and requests
- Learn and submit sponsor requests via sponsor website portals