Why Choose Community Care? * Earn top wages within the home care industry
* Our coordinators continuously work hard to keep you on the job
* Caring coordinators advocate on your behalf to keep you working on types of home care cases you enjoy
* You are your own boss - choose the home care cases that suit your lifestyle, schedule, and skills
* Flexible Shifts * Options to work in a private home care setting or in a facility
* Mentorship Program Community Care, an exciting homecare agency, is looking to hire several Certified Home Health Aide to work in Havestraw, NY and surrounding areas.
Must have access to transportation. The HHA must have patience and be compassionate towards all patients.
* Assist as assigned with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate nutritional intake.
* Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
* Maintain a clean, safe and healthy client environment.
* Assist client as assigned with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking and medication reminders.
* Utilize basic infection control measures
* Read and record client temperature, pulse, and respiration when assigned.
* Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety and report to supervisor.
* Organize self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
* Attend mandatory in-services. * Provide requested documents to keep employee file current.
* Complete other assignments as requested and assigned.
Apply today to start within days.
Location/Region: Haverstraw, NY (10927)