From the moment we first had an idea for founding our company, our top priority has been to make a better world for seniors and caregivers.
How we go about that today is more sophisticated than it was nearly a decade ago when we launched Care Indeed.
However, the value we place on compassion, authenticity, respect and excellence in our work has never wavered.
Care Indeed is ranked by FORTUNE as one of the Bay Area's 50 Best Places to work in aging services, our dedicated team is ready to grow and in search of talented CNAs & caregivers like you!
Duties and Responsibilities: * Assistance with Activates of Daily Living (ADL) such as grooming, bathing, dressing, and toileting.
* Assist with shaving, only with the use of an electric shaver.
* Assist with pivot transfers (bed to chair, chair to bed, chair to commode)
* Assist with the use of gait belts and transfer devices with the proper training and demonstrated competency.
* Assist with ambulation when the client is able to assist with the process.
CNAs may assist clients with the use of adaptive equipment for ambulation such as walkers.
Canes or wheelchairs once the client has been trained on the use of the equipment and released from the care of the prescribing health care professional.
* Provide socialization, conversation and emotional reassurance to the client.
* Encourage a mild exercise program that is safe and within the client’s ability.
* Assist in taking vitals signs, especially in subacute and nursing rehabilitation.
As caregivers ourselves, we understand the importance of supporting clients with compassion throughout their health journey.
We also understand that caregivers are the foundation of our organization - and offer our staff multiple programs and opportunities to support career growth, including:
Benefits & Perks
* BENEFITS Our employees receive 401k, paid sick time, and health insurance, dental and vision, a wide variety of discount perks!
* FLEXIBLE HOURS We offer shifts that include part-time, full-time, and hourly.
Work when you want, and we will find a shift for you.
* EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION Our caregivers are the heart of our company.
To show our appreciation for your time and efforts, we hold Caregiver Appreciation Days every quarter, as well as send personal notes and gift cards.
* DUE RECOGNITION We reward caregivers who go above and beyond for our clients.
You could be recognized as Caregiver of the Month and featured in our monthly newsletter!
* IN-DEPTH TRAINING We use caregiver training programs developed by the national leader in senior care training.
We also offer training in CPR, First Aid, and Alzheimer's and Dementia care.
* TECHNOLOGY We keep abreast of the latest home care technology.
Our Caregiver Portal tells you all you need to know about our client(s).
You can leave notes for our Care Team and check off all your tasks in the app.
* SUPPORT We promote a culture where employees feel connected, motivated, and have a sense of community.
We offer Caregiver Support Group sessions.
Our Care Team is available to you 24/7.
* GET PAID DAILY You can choose to get paid before your regularly scheduled payday.
* TRUSTED NETWORK OF CARE PROFESSIONALS Owned and managed by nurses who have been caregivers too, together, we can make an impact in our communities.
Ready to join our mission and help create a better world for seniors?
Call us today! (650) 278-8013 or fill-out the online application here.
Location/Region: Menlo Park, CA (94025)