Miracle Healthcare is hiring individuals who love what they do and do it with passion!
Our elderly community is growing daily and we're in need of qualified individuals to care for them in the comfort of their homes.
It is our job to ensure their health and safety as well as give them peace of mind.
Be the "Miracle" in the life of a senior and join our team of experienced professionals!
Areas we serve: We are currently hiring for Caregivers, in all areas of Franklin county.
If qualified, please tell us the areas you can work in and the hours that you are available and we will schedule you according to your availability.
Why come work for us? * Weekly Pay
* Paid Travel Time * Holiday Pay
* Direct Deposit * Vacation Accrual
* Various Health Benefits * Flexible Schedules
* Referral Bonuses * Attendance Bonuses
* Paperless Record Keeping Caregiver Responsibilities
* Assist wth patients personal care and grooming (i.e.
bathing, dressing, toileting, hair care and skin care)
* Assist patients with walking, transferring in and out of wheelchairs and changing position in bed
* Assist with feeding, for those who cannot feed themselves
* Help prepare meals and do light housekeeping tasks
* Develop relationships with patients and provide companionship and emotional support
Caregiver Qualifications * STNA, CNA, CHAA, or 1 year of home health experience under RN Supervision
* Must have a valid driver's license with proof of automotive insurance
* CPR/First Aid Certified, preferred
* TB Test completed, preferred * Must have relilable transportation
* Must be flexible to work two weekends per month
* Willing to submit to a background check
Miracle Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Columbus, OH (43215)