Come join the Sunnyside Team! Sunnyside Automotive Group has 5 brands represented by over 450 employees in 5 dealerships, located on the westside of Cleveland, Ohio.
We proudly feature the highest rated, most sought after brands and models that consumers actively want to buy.
At Sunnyside Automotive, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Sunnyside Automotive is absolutely critical to its success.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start out in the automotive retail business.
If you are interested in joining the BEST team where you can truly have an impact and an opportunity at growing your career, please apply today!
The Sales Porter is a very important role within the organization providing quality service to our customers.
A successful Sales Porter is someone who is organized, detail-oriented, responsible, and strives to maintain the appearance of the dealership in order to achieve guest satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities: * Assist in maintaining a clean and orderly sales lot.
* Fill up gas tanks in vehicles as needed.
* Pick up and drop off vehicles to customers at any time requested by management.
* Brush off cars in the winter. * Shovel the lots and operate a snowblower.
* Keep car lots clean and presentable by picking up debris and trash.
* Clean showroom cars. * Additional duties as assigned.Qualifications:
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Possess a valid driver’s license with a clear driving record.
* Capable of following directions, navigating vehicles and carrying out multiple instructions given.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Reliable with a positive attitude - available to work regardless of weather.
* Willing to comply with our company pre-employment drug screening and background requirements.
What We Offer: * Positive work atmosphere with potential growth opportunity
* Paid training * Full medical and voluntary benefits
* Paid time off * 401k matching
* Flexible schedule * Vehicle and dealership service discounts
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (44130)