Seeking candidates with 3+ years positive work experiences with Aerospace manufacturing quality experience in the New Britain, CT area.
Our Quality Representative will sort, repair, and inspect parts as well as finished products to ensure compliance with customer and supplier determined specifications and instructions. Representatives work closely with OEMs and their supplier customers for who they perform services for by providing timely feedback of results.
- Inspect parts/products according to work instructions/specifications either visually or via measurement
- Mark inspected parts to identify accepted from rejected
- Final inspection sign-off and properly labeling inspected boxes/containers
- Proper recording of inspection data and communicating results in daily reports through the tracking tool.
- Load and unload items from machines, boxes, tubs, carts, or dollies
- Carefully listening and adhering to instructions from from custoemrs.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Form LLC
- Must be able to work individually as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Basic knowledge or ability to learn the usage of measuring equipment (gauges, calipers, etc.…)
- Must have own laptop.
- Computer skills including MS Office is a plus
- Driver’s license with dependable transportation
- Job Type:Independent Contract w/Annual Renewal
- Rate: $23.50-$25.50/Hr paid 2x Monthly (40-Hr Min to Start)
Location/Region: New Britain, CT