Show Low, Arizona
If you want to live your best life while doing the work you love, you’ll definitely want to consider growing your nursing career at Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center. We are a CMS 4-star hospital, and the number one employer in the White Mountains. Nestled in a locale that’s savored for its year-round beauty and distinctive four seasons, we our renowned for delivering compassionate, state-of-the-art healthcare that’s close to home for so many of our patients. Now, you can make the beautiful White Mountains your home—and a home for your career!
We are experiencing unprecedented growth, which has created immediate opportunities for dedicated RNs in the following departments:
? Med-Surg ? Labor & Delivery (nights) ? OR Circulator ? Pre-Op/PACU
As a Registered Nurse, you will help the hospital achieve its vision of becoming the area’s healthcare system of choice by fully utilizing the nursing process and applying critical thinking and your highly honed problem-solving skills to provide quality holistic care to individuals, families, groups, communities and populations across the life span. You will exercise with commitment and dedication all the essential functions and responsibilities associated with assessment, planning, intervention, evaluation and advocacy.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- 1–2 years of hospital experience
- Current AZ RN licensure or compact RN licensure
- CPR certification
- Ability and willingness to share weekend and holiday shifts
What You Can Expect from Us
- $10,000 Retention Bonus (Paid in 4 increments over a 3-year period)
- Relocation Assistance (in state: $1,500; adjacent states: $2,500; continental U.S.: $5,000)
- Competitive compensation with yearly increases
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; an FSA, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and retirement planning with a 4% company match
- Profit sharing, i.e., quarterly bonuses (when quarterly goals are met)
- A beautiful, healthy lifestyle amidst the White Mountains with proximity to Phoenix and Flagstaff (for great weekend getaways!)
Located at 6,400 feet above sea level, Show Low is the fun and adventure capital of the Arizona White Mountains. Wildflowers, elk, and alpine forests provide a stunning backdrop to a town where festivals and outdoor activities are right outside your door.
Show Low is close to several lakes for fishing, boating, and swimming. Trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding abound, and during the winter, snow skiing is just 40 minutes away.
About the Company
Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center is a private, not-for-profit organization situated in the beautiful White Mountains of northeastern Arizona. As a full-service regional medical center with specialties from A to Z, 89 licensed beds, 195 physicians and Allied Health professionals, and 900+ hospital and clinic employees, we provide exceptional healthcare in serving the needs of more than 90,000 permanent and seasonal residents.
Help yourself to a healthier and happier lifestyle. Send your updated resume to
for immediate consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Show Low, AZ