Healthcare Customer Service Expert - Phone Intake
New Training Class starting January 21, 2019
If you have customer service experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity for you. CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
CareCentrix has 20 years of experience working with payors and providers to create programs that improve quality and lower costs by allowing patients to heal or age where they want to be: at home. Together, we can make good things happen!
As a Healthcare Customer Service Expert, you have the opportunity to be the first point of contact for patients needing home healthcare services. You will be responsible for receiving and responding to incoming calls from providers, referral sources and potential patients by collecting and entering clinical and demographic information into our CareCentrix portal.
- High School Diploma or minimum 1-year related healthcare work experience
- Proficient and comfortable in a computer-based environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Values accountability, consistency and engagement through excellent attendance
- Flexibility, adaptability and motivation to learn
What You Can Expect from Us
- Competitive compensation, plus bonus potential
- Company-provided training
- Passion for making healthcare safe, high quality, accessible, and low cost
- The stability of a historically successful organization
- Pride in what they do and ability to empower healthcare patients in healing
- Chance to be part of a movement toward reforming healthcare
About the Company
CareCentrix is a positive force when it comes to reshaping the future of healthcare. Through advanced analytics, we determine the appropriate post-acute care, and provide support and coordination throughout care transitions, including to and from Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) and through Home Health, Home DME, Home Infusion, and Home Sleep services. We currently manage care for 26 million members at more than 8,000 provider locations.
If you’re passionate about what you do and want to grow with an industry leader, join this company. Click “Apply Now” to submit your updated resume for consideration.
CareCentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Overland Park, KS