$10k Sign-on Bonus
When it comes to your career, aren’t you looking for something different… more rewarding and personally fulfilling? Cumberland Hospital for Children and Adolescents provides the best of medical care, based on a psychological rehabilitation model, to children and adolescents ages 2–22 years old. Children thrive in a unique environment that utilizes a blend of different areas of expertise and talent and an unwavering belief that no child is beyond help. With a professional staff that caters to individual need rather than a one-size-fits-all approach, families derive the joy and satisfaction of watching their children heal and blossom. Join our team and discover the reason you got into Nursing in the first place.
As a Registered Nurse in Behavioral Health, you will plan, direct, implement and evaluate all aspects of nursing care that promote, maintain or restore physical and mental health, while preventing further illness and encouraging rehabilitation. It will be your responsibility to ensure all services are provided in accordance with Nursing Standards of Care and the Interdisciplinary Plan of Treatment.
* Current RN licensure to practice nursing in the state of VA (or eligibility to obtain or renew) or compact-state licensure
* 2 years of Mental Health or Med/Surg experience*
* Current CPR or BLS certification (Preferred)
* Experience in CPI (de-escalation training) and First Aid advantageous; otherwise, Cumberland Hospital will train
What You Can Expect from our Client
* A $10K sign-on bonus (paid in three installments within the first year of employment)
* Flexible 8- and 12-hour shifts with the freedom to transfer between both
* A unique environment that’s cheerfully appointed and decorated in bright, upbeat colors
* An opportunity to get to know patients, since their stays are long-term, or at least longer than 1 or 2 days
* The unparalleled satisfaction of watching a patient blossom and heal—with the knowledge that you were instrumental in the process
* Competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a 401(k) with matching contributions, voluntary supplemental benefits, tuition reimbursement and paid time off
About the Company
Cumberland Hospital offers families hope with a unique and nurturing environment for children and adolescents to flourish—initially during their stay at the hospital—and again, once placed back in the home. Whether a patient is dealing with a brain injury, chronic illness or neurobehavioral issues, our services center around individualized plans to help him or her heal emotionally and physically. And thanks to an acclaimed Residential Treatment Program, children receive the consistent, structured medical, practical and emotional support they need to thrive.
*New grads will be considered for day or evening shifts
Call or email our team at 804-966-1645 or 40260Cumberland@onlinedirectsourcing.com to speak with us about a position today. Apply by visiting us online, at: www2.ourcareerplace.com/CumberlandRNs, where your application will receive immediate consideration.
Cumberland Hospital for Children and Adolescents is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: New Kent, VA