Be a part of a new treatment program that will be opening in Atlanta this coming Fall, 2018 as Family Behavioral Health starts its next round of hiring. Family Behavioral Health’s first service line will offer clinical services that treat adolescents and adults who suffer with Mood Disorders in an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) setting. Family Behavioral Health is dedicated to offering the best in behavioral healthcare, where clinical impact is a top priority.
This position is for the Marketing & Business Development Coordinator who will be the key architect in developing and executing the company’s marketing and business development Strategic Plan. This dynamic individual will share the vision and carry the message, articulating how Family Behavioral Health aims to raise the standard of care in the market. This person will be a member of the company’s Management Team, offering crucial insights and strategic intelligence thereby contributing to the company’s success.
Your creative freedom and innovative ideas are sought to actively build the company’s brand awareness and expert-leading market position. Deeply engaged in the community and showing a passion for clients and families, while possessing business acumen, do you have what it takes to shape hearts and minds and motivate a call to action?
The ideal individual will bring a high degree of ethical conduct, business aptitude, and excellent customer service who will help set the standard for services envisioned for the future. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants a seat at the table as the company grows and evolves.
Distinctive Features of the Position: This individual coordinates the marketing and business development of the Family Behavioral Health program. The Marketing Coordinates develops and implements the company’s Annual Marketing Plan in alignment with the company’s overall Strategic Plan. The Marketing Coordinator, under direction of the Director of Business Development for the Southeastern Region, will then execute that plan within budget while supervising and evaluating all aspects of marketing, business development, communications, and community outreach activities to ensure effectiveness. The Marketing Coordinator will foster a positive community and public relations image, grow business, and provide valuable field intelligence to the company’s Management Team in support of the operational imperatives and strategic objectives of the company.
- Essential Functions for the Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
- A member of the Division’s Management Team and contributes to the establishment of structures, policies and procedures, and process to support the company’s and Division’s achievement of strategic goals and objectives
- Designs and executes an Annual Marketing and Business Development Plan to maintain established and promote new business in both a qualified and quantified manner
v Utilizes a broad spectrum of outreach activities supportive to referral coordination, internal/external communications, and community education
v Maximizes market penetration through effective interface with existing and new referral networks and market segments
v Values close collaborative relationship with Intake & Admissions department
Ø Demonstrates working knowledge and understanding of inquiry system and admissions process
Ø Understands and effectively communicates the company’s revenue model
Ø Supports client and family engagement on behalf of the company
Ø Communicates effectively with Intake Department to keep abreast of admissions activity.
Ø Monitors referral/admission/discharge statistics and analysis to integrate required adjustments to M&BD Plan
v Develops and conducts program presentations to prospective referral sources, agencies, hospital networks, local community officials, and other key stakeholders
v Leverages Pyramid Healthcare internal assets to support M&BD activities
v Plans and facilitates community events, conference participation, and CEUs to enhance the company’s brand and image
v Deploys criteria and measurements to evaluate market penetration and impact of M&BD activities to ensure a return on investment
v Completes and submits productivity and performance reports
v Continuously evaluates and enhances the company’s website design, content, and functionality
v Coordinates social media content and distribution
v Continuously evaluates and enhances all print collaterals and A/V materials used by the company
v Assists with the development and organization of community support groups designed to clinically support the clinical needs of the local market
o Prepares and submits reports regarding the marketing & business development portion of the program operating reports, when needed
- Understands and accurately articulates insurance and utilization review concepts and terminology
- Participates in fiscal management of company performance within area of responsibility
- Develops and maintains department budget
- Implements cost containment activities for department
- Adheres to all Standards of Conduct in accordance to corporate and divisional policies and procedures, Standards of Ethical Practice within discipline’s representative professional code, and State and Federal law
Only the highest qualified candidate who meet the following standards:
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Human Service field
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology from an accredited college or university – licensure is a plus.
- Experience with both adolescents and adults with mental health conditions preferred
- Understanding of clinical and treatment principles essential
- Understanding of insurance and Managed Care concepts
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques
- Awareness and understanding of regulating bodies (CARF, Ga DCH)
The ideal profile:
- Requires 2 years of marketing and business development experience for mental health programs. Reasonable substitution of experience and education may be allowed in related mental health field.
- Understanding of insurance and utilization management concepts and terminology
- Experience using Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Demonstrated business acumen and significance of KPI
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques.
- Awareness and understanding of regulating bodies (CARF, Ga DCH)
- Experience working with MCO funding private insurances.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PLAN DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION
- POSITIVE & EFFECTIVE COMMUNITY PERCEPTION AND BRAND IMAGE
- PROGRAM INQUIRY AND ADMISSION GOALS
- SATISFACTION FEEDBACK AND FIELD INTELLIGENCE
- CONTACT WITH REFERRAL SOURCES AND COMMUNITY PARTNERS
- MANAGEMENT TEAM PARTICIPATION
· Very good salary, commensurate with experience
· Comprehensive benefits package for our full-time employees that includes
o Medical, Dental, Vision
o 401(k) with company match
Family Behavioral Health is a new subsidiary of Pyramid Healthcare, Inc. that is expanding into the Georgia region. Family Behavioral health with be a member of the elite Silver-line Division family of programs. Our values encompass