Environmental Holdings Group (EHG), an environmental remediation and demolition company has an immediate need for an Estimator/Project Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone with a construction project management/estimating background to get involved with a growing company. Our ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, able to multi-task and be a problem- solver, show a strong attention to detail and organization, and - most importantly - believe in a team- oriented approach. This position is based out of our Raleigh NC office but focus will be on the Virginia markets.
The Project Manager will be responsible for overall management of projects from bid preparation through final acceptance by client.
Key Responsibilities are and not limited to:
· Prepare a complete estimate for selected project with a detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, take-off information, and contract requirements.
· Supervise the total construction effort to ensure projects are completed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. This includes interfacing with client representatives, consultants, architects, and other contractors and key trades.
· Monitor/control projects through administrative direction of on-site superintendent to ensure projects are on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
· Manage financial aspects of contracts (i.e fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect company interests and simultaneously maintain good relationship with clients.
· Must be able to bid and manage work in our local area as well as Virginia.
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in the construction industry (asbestos and/or lead hazard abatement experience preferred).
· Construction and job costing experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word) and accounting/estimating software. Able to work well as a team player.
· Problem solving/troubleshooting ability.
· Strong communication and organizational skills, with an attention to detail and a commitment to follow- through.
EHG provides an excellent work environment, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding educational opportunities and a solid career path for the employee that excels.
EHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.