At the Hilton Atlanta Airport, our guests' most difficult dining decision will not be when to eat, but what type of cuisine to enjoy during their stay.
Our choices include a quick snack from Herb N' Kitchen, featuring Starbucks Coffee; Andiamo Tuscan Italian style offerings; locally inspired American fare, served under our soaring two story skylight in Magnolia Grill or pub-style favorites and a strong local craft beer lineup at The Finish Line, our NASCAR themed sports bar.
For guests who prefer the comfort of dining in their guest room, we offer pick up or delivery from Herb N’ Kitchen or evening in-room dining. The Hilton Atlanta Airport food and beverage team is here to cater to our guests' every delight.
What will I be doing?
A Cook I must be available to work a variety of shifts (open, mid, and close) across our multiple restaurant outlets. Cooks with banquet/catering experience are strongly encouraged to apply. As a Cook I, you would be responsible for preparing hot and cold food items in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Prepare hot and cold food items including, but not limited to, steaks, burgers, salads, fruits, dressings, fish items and appetizers, according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and food products
- Stock and maintain designated food stations(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
This position requires a minimum of two years' previous professional cooking experience. Previous experience in the hotel industry is preferred, but not required.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA