Established in 1943, the SK Food Group is a leader in the food manufacturing and wholesale food sales industry. We produce a complete line of products for many different market segments including retail, convenience stores, vending and the transportation industry. In addition, we pride ourselves on the sub-contract manufacturing and private labeling capabilities our company offers to customers throughout the United States. Please visit http://www.skfoodgroup.com Opens a New Window. for more information.
We are looking for experienced Production Supervisors to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the Production Supervisor supervises associates working on the production shift, making sure they complete their duties and follow all procedures in a timely manner with the least possible waste.
- Reviews daily production schedule. Ensures daily paperwork is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitors production proportions and ensure correct placement of components in each sandwich.
- Trains, coaches and monitors production associates.
- Reviews and monitor employee time in ADP.
- Conduct performance evaluations of all assigned employees.
- Responsible for hiring, managing, disciplining and terminating employees.
- Ensures daily staffing levels are sufficient to ensure completion of orders.
- Reviews cost of goods report and variance reports.
- Plans and schedules the next day’s production run.
- Responsible for ensuring HACCP compliance for shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree preferred. Must have at least two years of leadership experience and/or training. Related manufacturing experience required, SQF and USDA environment experience preferred.
- Understanding of HACCP requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and chilled environment.
- Ability to speak language(s) other than English fluently is a plus.
- Must be able to work a shift schedule as assigned (day shift or afternoon shift available).
SK Food Group provides competitive salaries and a wide variety of benefits including programs that provide for your health and welfare, help you prepare for retirement and truly enable you to balance your work and family life.
About this company
SK Food Group was founded in 1943 and quickly became a leader in the manufacturing and wholesale food sales industry. Our Oven Pride Kitchen® offerings can be found in the national and international marketplace. Our contract manufacturing and Custom Private Label Products capabilities make SK Food Group one of the most successful and diverse food manufacturing companies.
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ