The Good Samaritan Home, Inc. is a 220 bed, faith based, not-for-profit C.C.R.C. healthcare facility that provides a wide variety of nursing care services including Residential Living, Skilled Care, Memory Care, and Nursing Home. The Home offers employees a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HR Assistant – Payroll and Benefits
The HR Assistant performs:
- Payroll function and benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees. Files EEO-1 report annually
- Responsible for employee annual evaluation process, new employee documentation and background checks and workers’ compensation.
- Maintains records and spreadsheets.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed. Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Experience with payroll functions and benefit administration desired. Strong organizational skills required.
- Must have strong customer service and detail orientation required.
About this company
Over the course of 50+ years of caring for the needs of the residents in our community, Good Samaritan Home has grown to its present 136 nursing home beds, 16 residential apartments, and 46 bed Alzheimer's community (Pathways). An additional 24 bed Medicare unit, Pavilion, provides short-term rehab/skilled care.
Location/Region: Evansville, IN