Apply Link: https://jobs.delekus.com/
Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, asphalt, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. The convenience store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the United States and operates approximately 300 convenience stores which also market motor fuels in central and west Texas and New Mexico.
- Meet company customer service standards.
- Follow company cash control policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all laws and regulations regarding the sale of any government regulated products and services.
- Obey company and health department safety guidelines for food preparation.
- Detail cleaning of store interior and exterior according to company standards.
- Stock and rotate products including coolers and/or freezers.
- Complete training activities and pass job performance standards.
- Follow company policies and procedures of conduct and code of ethics.
- Motivate sales associates to grow the store sales and profitability using suggestive selling techniques.
- Assist the store manager in hiring, developing, and training others in store to meet company standards and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Core Competencies:
- Time Management
- Value time and use your time effectively and efficiently.
- Establish urgent business needs and prioritize your time
- Action Oriented
- Passionate about the position of serving others
- Customer Focus
- Act with customers in mind and be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Get first-hand customer information and use it for improvements in products and services.
- Managing Others
- Good at communicating clear directions, gaining alignment, with team commitment to execute
- Lay out work in a well-planned and organized manner and distribute the workload appropriately.
- Bring out the best in people through employee centric culture
- Pursue everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish.
- Be fair in accountability in regards to performance
- Essential Functions
- Standing/Walking 50%
- Lifting up to 40 pounds 10%
- Bending 10%
- Sitting 10%
- Squatting/Stooping 5%
- Climbing 5%
- Reaching 10%
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel Requirements- 0 overnight stays per year
- Handle Hazardous Materials- 5%
- Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- QSR experience desired
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time
- Read, understand, and speak English at a minimum of eighth grade level
- Comprehend and perform basic math skills
- Understand, comprehend, and perform basic computer and point-of-sale skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Location/Region: Odessa, TX (79762)