Village of Canastota – Canastota, NY
The Village of Canastota is accepting resumes to fill the position of Village Administrator. The Village Administrator is responsible for the coordination and oversight of the day-to-day Village operations, consistent with the policies established by the Village Board. The Village Administrator works closely with department heads to recommend and implement the most efficient and economical direction for budgets, purchasing policies, employee policies and procedures, and strategic planning. The Administrator will also be involved in economic development initiatives and community working committees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Accounting or other field aligned with municipal administration, or a minimum of 7 years related work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local laws pertaining to municipalities.
- Strong communication skills and proven leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving, computer, and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
This position offers an excellent comprehensive benefit package and a competitive salary structure. For immediate consideration, please send resume, including salary requirements to:
Mayor Carla M. DeShaw
Village of Canastota
205 South Peterboro Street
Canastota, NY 13032
The Village of Canastota is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified job seekers are encouraged to apply including women, minorities, and persons with disabilities; protected veterans and others who would enrich a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Location/Region: Canastota, NY (US - 13032)