Would you like to be part of the...
- #4 Destination Spa in the World, Travel + Leisure 2015
- #1 Fitness and Wellness Resort, Fodor’s Travel 2014
- #4 Destination Spa in the World, Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice 2014
- #1 U.S. Spa, Celebrated Living Platinum List 2014
- Boutique Skin Care Sales Consultant and Make Up Artist
- Excellent customer service skills required for our Boutique sales position.
- Prior skin care and make up experience required.
- This position requires the successful applicant be available to work
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings until 9pm
Lake Austin Spa Resort is an all-inclusive luxury spa resort offers a truly unique experience, where we cater to our guest’s well-being and provide a sanctuary for rest and renewal. For more information check out our website www.lakeaustin.com.We are an EOE
Job Type: Full-time
LakeHouse Spa at Lake Austin Spa Resort is a one of a kind, 25,000-square-foot facility located in the beautiful Texas Hill Country is a spa oasis that offers overnight and day spa guests a place to escape and relax. We offer over 100 unique spa treatments and full or half day spa packages. Our goal is for our guests to feel less stressed and more balanced while they are here and after they leave. We are proud to say that we have been ranked the #1 Hall of Fame U. S. Destination Spa in the Travel + Leisure Best Awards 2015.
Do you want to work for one of the top destination spa resorts in the world?Lake Austin Spa Resort offers great benefits which include use of our fabulous fitness center overlooking Lake Austin, which includes all scheduled classes. Discounts on spa products, spa treatments and on products in our resort boutique. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation. Plus, it's a beautiful place to work with very friendly people! If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Austin, TX (US)