RedVision Systems Inc.® was co-founded in 2001 by technology and title industry experts who saw the need for all-inclusive solutions to provide accurate title reporting and property research. With our innovative straight through processing and single source solutions, RedVision® is transforming the industry’s procurement and processing of title information. At RedVision® we believe in creating strategic partnerships built on our combined values using technology and local expertise to deliver the highest quality real property information on the market today. RedVision® is a member of the First American Financial Corporation family of companies which was named one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. For More information, please visit http://www.redvision.com/
The Senior IT Manager, Applications will manage more senior level exempt specialists and/or subordinate supervisors and managers within a single technical domain and will have significant responsibility for developing the capabilities of senior level direct reports.
- Presents projects for management approval; approves overall solution, designs and cost estimates for projects. Monitors project status to assure adherence to cost, quality and schedule.
- Determines operational objectives and priorities for one or more work groups.
- Prepares and administers cost center budgets.
- Key contributor to long-range planning for the department and provides input to strategic planning for the IT Operations function.
- On a regular basis, interfaces with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, business units and/or customers.
- Prepares and maintains job descriptions for positions that report to him/her.
- Writes and conducts employee performance reviews and provides ongoing performance feedback. Approves salary increases. Makes hiring decisions.
- Regularly interacts with IT senior management and business unit/customer executives to resolve critical issues relating to project and/or operational requirements.
- Implements strategic policies by leveraging best practice frameworks, methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Identify, document and communicate technical skill and knowledge requirements for each job in the department.
- Successful track record designing, developing, and executing critical complex projects in more than one area of functional expertise.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at the senior management level across functional groups and business units. Ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, using influence and preventing damage to the relationship.
- Strategic Management: Ability to communicate the function’s vision and the department direction and set aligned goals. Provides resources and creates systems to measure results. Has a good understanding of competitor, financial and industry dynamics.
- Team Development: Actively recruits, retains and develops talent and holds employees accountable for results. Leads change, manages conflict and fosters collaboration.
- Ethics: Deals with others in an honest manner, assures adherence to company policies and addresses questionable business practices.
- Customer Focus: Drives and models customer loyalty, manages customer expectations, solicits customer feedback and ensures commitments are met.
- Communication: Provides others with reliable information, delivers informative and persuasive presentations. Uses good listening skills and negotiates effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Typical Range of Experience
- 5+ years of technical experience as a senior contributor.
- 5+ years of supervisory and management experience in a similar technical and business environment.
First American invests in its employee’s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
Location/Region: Parsippany, NJ