Electrical Engineer Annapolis Junction, MD
Are you ready to be part of a team that tackles infrastructure challenges? Want to take your Electrical Engineering expertise to the next level to work on tough projects that will make a huge impact on the community? Parsons is now hiring an experienced Electrical Engineer for a large Federal campus facility.
Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your engineering knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. Leadership opportunities to work on marquee projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, team-oriented environment and who have exceptional communication, analytical and management skills.
This role is primarily to advise our client on new electrical equipment and systems. This role will apply electrical engineering techniques and analyses and the selected candidate will be proficient in electrical engineering schematics and standards. You will work with our client as a key advisor on the quality of drawings done by others and to provide technical input for electrical procurement and system installation. Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will advise our client and apply electrical engineering skills in evaluating the quality of drawings done by others as well as providing advice in solving problems as they become known. Work observed will include various electrical equipment and systems.
- You will be instrumental in critiquing the designs of others, including electrical control, equipment, power generation, and electrical systems for multiple projects.
- This position may also entail evaluation of schedules, budgets and status reports.
- Good communication and willingness to work as part of a team will be keys to your success.
- 5+ years of electrical engineering design experience with facilities such as warehouses, dormitories and office space, preferably for military bases or installations
- B.S. in electrical engineering from an accredited university
- Thorough knowledge of electrical building codes, testing methods, and safety practices
- Relocation is available for this opportunity.
- Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials. TS/SCI/Full Scope Polygraph exam required.
Ready for action? Weâ€™re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and donâ€™t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today. Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isnâ€™t the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!
Location/Region: Annapolis Junction, MD